TAKE STEP TO YOUR PROFESSION AND TRANSFORMATION THIS DAY.
International Coaching Federation of Therapeutic Breathing (ICF) (ACSTH) 120 hours Approved Coaching Training Certificate Program.
INTRODUCTION: T.Nefes covers the professional ethics of International Coaching that will contribute to the development of individuals in a program sustainable program inin of acquainting with the coaching profession philosophy, developing, personal learning and experience process.The Therapeutic Breath International Coaching Program consists of 2 modules.
1. MODULE 60 hours
Topic 1: INTRODUCTION TO THERAPEUTIC BREATH COACHING
- In the first module section
- What is therapeutics? How is it intended? Where to use?
- Sustainability Philosophy,
- Basic differences between personal gains, history and other principles,
- Values of the philosophy of therapeutic breathing coaching,
- International Principles of Therapeutic Breathing, ethical rules,
- Preparing for transformations as Therapeutic Breathing Coaching,
- Positive Intention applications Increased communication skills in the therapeutic field,
- Therapeutic touch, body table analysis
- Introduction to therapeutic special breathing with first session structure,
- Diaphragm Respiration,
- Body and respiratory physiology definitions, applications and first session applications.
You will have detailed information about the ethical values you should be aware of when starting to work as a Therapeutic Breathing and Life coach. You will move on to new experiences with the general knowledge and theoretical practice you need for the following sections of Therapeutic Breathing coaching.
2.Module 60 hours
THEME: THERAPOTIC BREATHING COACHING PRACTICES
With the creation of the “TRUST and field, you will learn about the advanced features and techniques of Therapeutic Breathing Coaches and their transition to professional session structure and their application. As a Therapeutic Breathing Coach, you will learn how to start and end a professional session. You will learn Therapeutic Special “BREATHING CAPACITY” analysis and test. You will learn the powerful transformations of respiratory physiology along with T. breath activations and the transition to coaching experiences.
THEME 3: INTRODUCTION TO THERAPOTIC BREATH COACHING
2. During the transition to the Module section, the Therapeutic Breathing coaches will undergo a special learning process. In this process, coaches will learn advanced application stages and techniques. They will learn the body's emotional equivalents and increase their breathing coaching levels. As a therapeutic T. breathing coach, he / she knows how his / her client's illnesses come to him and masters the session. In particular, you will learn about the physical phases of the customer. will enable and support their work as a master Therapeutic Breathing coach.
Develop your advanced mastery skills related to Therapeutic Breathing Coaching, Therapeutic Breathing Coaches will learn
- Receive information about "PROBABILITY METHOD COACHING".
- You will learn therapeutic "LIFE COACHING" applications.
- Target determination studies,
- Listen, analysis studies,
- To create a therapeutic environment and conduct a client interview in a “SAFE” environment,
- Special session setup for diseases (does not work on Therapeutic Breathing Diseases.) Prepares the session accordingly.
- The underlying emotional response of the diseases,
- Improve the ability to analyze the occurrence of people,
- Works with emotions, borders, misunderstandings, coaching principles to see unknown aspects.
You will learn how to manage the T.N session building practice, step by step, along with life coaching and possibilities coaching. You will learn some important tips, awareness and importance of sessions between Therapeutic Breathing Coaching. T.Heff coach will learn how to work with ”BLIND SPOT" one, how to create“ Awareness ve and the coaching processes of this awareness.
Topic 5: INTRODUCTION TO THERAPEUTIC BREATH COACHING
Therapeutic Breathing Coaching is the first 6 months in the profession to select individual areas of work, to determine the suitability of these areas, as well as to learn SALES and MARKETING techniques. While learning to overcome their limited areas, solve this section covers. To follow the Uluslararası sustainable ”program of Therapeutic Breath International Coaching and to know the ethical rules of coaching.
THEME 6: FINISHING THE THERAPEUTIC BREATH COACHING PROGRAM
Participants who completed both modules take the exam 3 months after the end of the 2nd module and the students who successfully pass the exams receive their Certified Breath International ICF ACSTH 120 hours net approved certificate.
Entering the T.Breath Coaching profession and choosing your individual study areas in the first 6 months of your occupation, determining the suitability of these areas and learning the sales and marketing techniques at the same time. Learning to work in areas where you are stuck is a knowledge training department that will open the way for a therapeutic breath coach to become a professional coach for breathing, development, personal learning and a professional respiratory coach who will contribute to the development of the experience in a sustainable education.